Oftentimes, families and other large groups hire caterers to celebrate an important milestone in their lives, such as weddings, graduations, anniversaries, and many more. Such events can be planned regarding themes and food preparations.
On the other hand, funerals are perhaps the least eventful thing in mind when it comes to “celebrations.” It’s a time for grieving, and most would think of it as something that is not celebratory in the first place.
However, catering services may also be a necessary option in this unfortunate time. For one, guests should also be provided refreshments during the memorial service. After all, the bereaved family members might not have time to prepare some decent meals to tend to their guests while juggling through mixed emotions of losing a loved one.
Green Mill Catering will provide an efficient and discreet Funeral Catering Blaine because they understand what your family is going through. Green Mill Catering employs professional catering staff who will handle all your catering needs in an efficient and dignified way.
Funeral Etiquette 101
Losing a loved one can be one of the most depressing moments in your life. Unless it happens to you, you won’t understand that feeling of pain and emptiness. Funerals have evolved from strictly traditional to something unconventional or influenced by modern culture. Regardless, your presence at any funeral will be much appreciated by grieving family members.
Here are some tips you should remember while attending a funeral service:
- Make sure to sign in the guestbook and other required details such as address or contact number. Not only will they see the attendance during the funeral service, but it may also be used to send you a thank you gift after the service.
- Unless they are willing to engage in chit-chats with their guests, find your seat quietly, pay attention to the service, and avoid using your mobile phone (to take photos, check messages, etc.) as much as possible.
- If you have small children with you, make sure not to let them cause distractions at this kind of solemn event. If they are suddenly getting unruly, take them outside until they settle down.
- If you’re invited to speak in front of guests during the memorial service, keep it as short and respectful as possible. Avoid sharing jokes that may ruin the solemnity of the event.
- If the family has a different funeral tradition, go along as much as possible. This shows respect to the deceased, the family members, and their culture.
Choosing a reliable funeral catering service in Blaine
Food is an integral part of our lives because it binds us regardless of any occasion, or even no occasion at all. Green Mill Catering will provide set meals to serve your guests, and provide comfort to everyone during this sad time. Green Mill Catering also offers a specialized menu that suits your family’s preference and needs.
For more details about having a reliable and respectful Funeral Catering Blaine, contact Green Mill Catering today.